- Home Home Sponsorship: Population Served: Homeless, Displaced, Abused Trans/Queer/GNC Folks 18-25 Placement Options: LGBTQ Affirming Partner Organizations LGBTQ Affirming Host Home Sponsors Please fill out our intake form for assistance. To volunteer as a host home sponsor please complete this form.
- HRT Assistance: Population Served: All Trans/Queer/GNC identified individuals Funds are available through direct private contributions, to subsidize the costs associated with HRT & surgeries, assistance possible as funds are available. If you are in need of assistance please fill out this form. Networking with community partners to encourage reduced-fee medical services and transgender-inclusive policies for medical care and pharmaceutical services.
- Mentoring Program: Population Served: Trans/Queer/GNC All Ages “Big Sibling/Role Model” Type program where mentees are matched with a trained TransMentor that can be a support, resource, and a method of empowerment to help each individual reach their potential to reach their personal, educational, employment, and transitional goals. If you are interested in being a TransMentor you must qualify by being in the following categories: Adult 18+, out as Transgender for 3-5 years or a Transgender SOFFA member Able to give time weekly to the assigned mentee Able to devote time to training Able to devote one year to the assigned mentee If you want to sign up to be a TransMentor you can do so here. To enter our TransMentor program as a mentee click here.
- Trans Job Connect: Connecting trans people to trans inclusive employers currently hiring. Whether looking for a local job, or work from home options. We offer resume building assistance and job search assistance. Join our Facebook group here. or Complete the Trans Job Connect Intake form here.
- Bi-annual Clothing Giveaway/Clothing Closet: Population Served: All Trans/Queer/GNC identified individuals in need of gender-appropriate clothing. If in need of clothing, please fill out our Assistance Application. If you want to make a donation to our clothing closet please visit our Facebook page and send us a message.
- Trans 101-Community Education: Population Served: Individuals, Companies, Corporations, & Individuals. Bridging the gap between trans folks and their allies by educating our communities on transgender affirming practices.
- Cell Phone Assistance: Population Served: All Trans/Queer/GNC individuals in need Free cell phone program provided through SafeLink. If you are in need of a free cell phone, please fill out this form.
- Trans Inmate Program: Population Served: Transgender Inmates of all ages. Providing advocacy, support, and empowerment for transgender inmates.
- Senior Care Advocacy and Outreach- coming soon